ClimateGard™ uses cutting-edge microbiology and ethically-derived plant nutrition to produce the same results as conventional fertilizers without the negative environmental impacts. Our biodynamic, no-kill formula creates a living soil ecosystem that will continue to flourish long after its last application. More than 90% of organic fertilizers derive their nutrients from inedible slaughterhouse and fishery materials like blood meal, feather meal and fish emulsion. Not only are these ingredients harmful to the environment, they're actually less easily absorbed by plants than other, cleaner sources. ClimateGard's no-kill formula is derived from the most ethical, sustainable sources available, and is delivered in an environmentally friendly organic cotton bag with a compostable inner liner. In addition to micronutrients, silicon and humic acid, each ClimateGard pellet is infused with a high-performance blend of living bacteria and fungi that will continue enriching your soil long after your last application.
- Cutting-edge microbiology provides complete care for vegetables, flowers, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
No-kill formula great for anyone who cares where their food comes from.
- Superior plant nutrition in balanced 4-4-4 NPK package derived from the most ethical, sustainable sources available.
- Works without negative environmental impacts of conventional fertilizers with same great results.
- Enriches your soil long after application.
Humic acid increases nutrient uptake and soil microbial activity, improve drought tolerance, seed germination and root stimulation.
- Soil enriching microorganisms improve nutrient absorption, ward off common plant diseases and help sequester atmospheric carbon.
- Silicon improves cell wall integrity.
- Environmentally friendly organic cotton bag with a compostable inner liner.
- Your purchase helps fund Climate Farming™ at the Johnny Appleseed Organic Village — and beyond!
Meet your new favorite fertilizer.
Introducing a better way to grow.
Why ClimateGard is different
Reversing climate change through the way we grow
Here's what's in our bag.
- No inedible slaughterhouse or fishery waste like blood meal, feather meal and fish emulsion.
- A robust micronutrient package derived from bat guano, fossilized seabird guano, processed poultry manure and sunflower hull ash.
- Humic acid derived from leonardite.
- Silica derived from amorphous volcanic tuff.
- A synergistic blend of living bacteria and fungi that will continue enriching your soil long after your last application. Included species: Bacillus subtillus, Bacillus laterosporus, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus licheniformis, Glomus intraradices, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Trichoderma harzianum and Trichoderma koningii
- ClimateGard is an OMRI listed organic product.
- The purity and quality of ClimateGard ingredients are unmatched in consumer the fertilizer market. Its formula provides most bioavailable and complete nutrition for plants you can find.
- View our Ingredient Purity Statement and view the testing results for yourself.
What our Customers Are Saying
I am always skeptical of new tech and its effectiveness, but this fertilizer was fantastic! I added it in small amount to the Terrariums I sell locally, and they are blooming new moss like crazy!
— Scott B, Tallahassee, FL
I’m in love with this fertilizer. I appreciate how much thought and care was put into formulating a cruelty free, organic fertilizer that actually helps feed the soil not just the plants. This is my new go-to organic fertilizer. I tested it on two basil plants. The basil plant with ClimateGard is so much bigger and healthier. Thank you for making this wonderful product.
— Amanda N, Mint Hill, NC
Climate Guard was everything wonderful and more that I was hoping for from Johnny Appleseed. I very much appreciate that it is organic and uses only no-kill ingredients while at the same time is easy to apply and produces beautiful results!! The many varieties of flowers and plants in my spring garden from English roses to verbena and begonias are blooming and thriving as never before. I am definitely planning to continue to use Climate Guard in my garden!
— Audrey A, Jacksonville, FL
Try ClimateGard & get 20% off your first order.
Add to cart and use code CLIMATEGARD TAKE20
Grow with Confidence
Free shipping on all orders in the continental United States.
Purity and quality of ingredients backed by our purity pledge.
Choose from multiple payment options, including Paypal and Amazon Pay.
Follow us on social to learn a better way to grow
In an effort to do better for the earth, the climate and our bodies, Johnny Appleseed Organic strives to use the purest ingredients possible.
We constantly test our ingredients and products to make sure they meet and exceed the “safe limits”
of the most stringent regulatory agencies in the world.
HOW TO READ THESE CHARTS
The left most column represents the typical laboratory analysis of ClimateGard. Compare this value to the maximum limits set by some of the most stringent regulatory agencies in the world. Each limit is marked with a PASS or FAIL to show how
the product stacks up to these limits.